2020 Summer Intern – Advisor Relations
Details of the Relationship Associate Summer Internship (Boca Raton office)
- The program is open only to rising seniors from a top tier college or university (graduating in 2021.)
- This is a summer internship with the firm’s Advisor Relations team, which is responsible for client servicing and business development with advisor-based investors.
- The internship will run for 9 weeks (June through August 2019), and the successful intern must be able and willing to commit to the full length of the program.
- The summer intern will gain hands-on exposure to our asset management business. Summer interns will participate in leadership and skill-based training, speaker series, and firmwide events alongside full-time employees and fellow summer interns.
- Successful summer interns may be considered for full-time roles post-graduation.
- Research, collect, and organize data in CRM system on prospects, advisors and clients
- Research and analyze current business to understand asset & flow trends, advisor behavior and future opportunities
- Provide market intelligence on competing firms, investments and industry trends, which will help create a more strategic and focused sales effort
- Research the RIA landscape and provide intelligence on opportunities within the space
- Participate in and coordinate targeted marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier college or university in progress (graduating in 2021)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Words skills
- High standards of personal integrity and accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly apply new technologies and be proactive about learning
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (Required)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
Kindly submit a word document with the responses to the following questions, along with your resume, by Friday, October 25th to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in your email.
Here are the questions:
- What about this opportunity at Polen Capital appeals to you? (No more than 150 words)
- Why are you interested in a potential career in distribution? (No more than 150 words)
- What does an effective sales process look like to you? (No more than 150 words)
- What is your favorite class thus far in your undergraduate studies and what have you learned that you believe you can apply to this internship? (No more than 150 words)