2020 Summer Intern – Marketing
Details of the Marketing Summer Internship (Boca Raton office)
- The program is open only to rising seniors from a top tier college or university (graduating in 2021.)
- This is a summer internship with the firm’s Marketing team.
- The internship will run for 9 weeks (June through August 2020), and the successful intern must be able and willing to commit to the full length of the program.
- The summer intern will gain hands-on exposure to our asset management business. Summer interns will participate in leadership and skill-based training, speaker series, and firmwide events alongside full-time employees and fellow summer interns.
- Successful summer interns may be considered for full-time roles post-graduation.
- Apply brand and overall marketing initiatives in development of social media and digital strategy
- Help to deliver Polen Capital’s message accurately and consistently to clients, consultants, and prospects through all marketing collateral
- Key member of conversion team to assist with organizational and analytical projects associated with automated content marketing initiative underway
- Develop and apply automated processes to increase efficiencies and pace of RFP production
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier college or university in progress (graduating in 2021)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- High standards of personal integrity and accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly apply new technologies and be proactive about learning
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (Required)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
Kindly submit a word document with the responses to the following questions, along with your resume, by Friday, October 25th to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in your email.
Here are the questions:
- What about this opportunity at Polen Capital appeals to you? (No more than 150 words)
- Why are you interested in a potential career in Marketing? (No more than 150 words)
- What is something unique to you that is not on your resume? (No more than 100 words)
- What is your favorite class thus far in your undergraduate studies and what have you learned that you believe you can apply to this internship? (No more than 150 words)