Boca Raton, FL
The Business Analyst (BA) is a member of the Finance team in our Business Management division. The successful candidate is a highly analytical, curious, and creative leader. The BA is deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask. This critical role involves creating value by working on enriching strategic initiatives for the Firm as well as create content development and robust financial/business models for potential acquisition opportunities. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The BA role is a challenging, rewarding role that invests in the professional development of the BA.
- Work with CFO on strategic initiatives and other critical projects to support the Firm’s growth
- Go above and beyond immediate project requirements to find deep insights that others have missed
- Developing robust financial models including macros and complex scenario analysis
- Content development with creative PowerPoint and Prezi skill set
- Undergraduate or master’s degree from a top-tier university in economics, econometrics, or engineering (preferred)
- 1-3 years of work experience; former Bain, McKinsey, or BCG business analyst, or former investment banking analyst (preferred)
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Highly skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Prezi
- Exceptional core analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Solid team player who is also an independent thinker
- Must be well organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize effectively
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning and improvement
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Full-time employee
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization required
- Location – Boca Raton, FL
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment) and offers competitive health benefits
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.