The Business Management Team is seeking a Strategy Associate to assist with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives of the firm. This includes assisting with (1) firm product strategy and assessing potential product extensions or new investment teams; and (2) supporting development and assessment of firm growth strategies, priorities, and deliverables.
The successful Strategy Associate candidate is highly analytical, curious, creative, deadline-driven, organized, and able to multitask. This critical role involves creating value by working on enriching strategic initiatives for Polen Capital as well as developing content and robust financial/business models. The role reports to the Head of Corporate Strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Head of Corporate Strategy to drive long-term firm strategy and growth for all stakeholders by executing on leadership’s vision and priorities
- Contribute unique perspectives on strategic initiatives and other critical projects
- Assist with buildout of Polen Capital’s digital capabilities
- Utilize and assess competitive analysis from investment management-focused databases such as eVestment and Morningstar
- Apply analytical skills to solve complex problems and offer thoughtful solutions
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound, strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
- 2-3 years professional experience, preferably in a consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy role; asset management or financial services knowledge strongly preferred
- Outstanding analytical, financial modeling, and quantitative skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Proven digital experience and aptitude
- Able to work well with stakeholders across the company
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, and improvement
- Full-time Employee
- Boca Raton, FL or Boston, MA
- Less than 5% travel required
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].