The Advisor Relations team is seeking an Internal Sales Desk Head to lead and develop a team of Internal Sales professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the current team and holding each role accountable for goals and objectives while driving toward positive sales results. The Internal Sales Desk Head will partner with team members across Advisor Relations to drive strategic initiatives and exceed sales targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary role of the Internal Sales Desk Head is to lead, mentor, and train the Internal Sales Desk team, helping them to achieve the firm’s asset-gathering goals. Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as team leader providing individualized mentoring to direct reports; develop sales desk members on product knowledge, sales skills, activity, territory management, and sales results
- Set strategic direction to Internal Sales team to meet defined distribution goals; collaborate and strategize with Field Sales team to ensure all are coordinated and working to accomplish strategic initiatives to meet sales goals
- Develop a solid understanding of the firm’s investment strategies and product vehicles
- Foster and drive a client-focused culture passionate about results, teamwork, respect, and integrity
- Collaborate with key business partners from Marketing, Data Analytics, National Accounts to develop initiatives that will drive sales
- Embed Data Analytics into the sales process to deliver highly targeted and effective messages to clients and prospects
- Maintain current, relevant information on clients and prospects in the firm’s CRM system
- Gather and share relevant industry knowledge to assist in content development and overall messaging
- Conduct team meetings and discussions to facilitate idea sharing/best practices and improve sales acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years applicable financial services, sales acumen, and wholesaling experience preferred
- Series 7 and 66 required, or ability to become licensed within 3 months of employment
- Experience with Satuit preferred; familiarity with Microsoft Office required
- Prior managerial experience with proven ability to motivate team members in a sales capacity; client-focused with the ability to delegate responsibilities
- Solid comprehension of the retail distribution process, capital markets, and investment vehicles including separate accounts, mutual funds, collective investment trusts, and offshore vehicles
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, and improvement
- Strong oral and written communication, listening, interpersonal, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Full-time Employee
- Location: Boca Raton, FL
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Research shows that women and other minority groups tend to apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply for positions even if they do not necessarily check every box outlined in the job description.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to [email protected].