The Office Administrator will be based in Boca Raton, FL and help to manage the logistics of the Boca Raton office. This role will report to the Administrative Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide Front Desk and phone coverage; greet clients and other visitors
- Maintain reception, kitchens, and common areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure all office Covid protocols are followed by employees and visitors
- Arrange daily team lunch and order catering as necessary
- Place weekly grocery orders, order office supplies as necessary
- Operate and maintain all office machines (coffee maker, water dispenser), IT and AV equipment (copiers, printers) and establish effective working relationships with all service providers
- Sort and distribute mail. Assist with mass mailings, incoming and outgoing packages, prepare shipping labels
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, operate all teleconference equipment
- Welcome and seat new hires. Assist with recruiting and new employee onboarding process. Prepare workstations/offices for new arrivals and conduct office tours
- Help maintain and track visitor calendar; post welcome signs for guests
- Assist with ongoing construction issues
- Schedule onsite wellness / fitness classes (yoga, meditation, massage)
- Monitor and equip onsite fitness center and restrooms as needed
- Assist with expense reports and credit card reconciliations, forward invoices to accounting for processing
- Back up admin team when necessary
- Represent the firm with integrity and operate in accordance with Firm values and professional standards
- Contributes to special projects and assignments as requested
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and maturity
- Strong computer skills specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, SAP Concur a plus
- Well-organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to continuously learn new skills and systems
- Flexibility to help and provide service with a smile
- Covid-19 vaccine required
- Prior experience working for a financial services firm (preferred)
- Full-time Employee
- Boca Raton, FL. This is not a remote position.
- Less than 5% travel required
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Research shows that women and other minority groups tend to apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply for positions even if they do not necessarily check every box outlined in the job description.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].