Polen Capital is seeking an Office Manager who will be responsible for managing all logistics for our Boston office and will report to the Administrative Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office management and administration for the Boston office.
- General office maintenance. Maintain workspace and office equipment. Submit work orders for service. Serve as onsite contact for building management, lobby receptionist, security.
- Maintain and inventory all office machines (coffee maker, water dispenser), equipment (printers, laptops), furniture, etc. and establish working relationships with all service providers.
- Negotiate service contracts. Reconcile monthly credit card statements and review/submit invoices for payment.
- Arrange daily team lunch and weekly grocery orders, order office supplies as necessary.
- Assist with recruiting and new employee onboarding process. Prepare workstations for new arrivals.
- Greet and assist clients and guests.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, operate all AV equipment and order catering as needed.
- Organize team offsites and philanthropic events.
- Schedule onsite wellness / fitness classes (yoga, meditation, massage).
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail and packages, prepare labels for overnight deliveries.
- Daily interaction with main headquarters in Boca Raton and London office.
- Represent the firm with integrity and operate in accordance with Firm values and professional standards.
- Contribute to special projects and assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prior experience working for a financial services firm (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment
- Resourceful problem solver with strong judgment and time management skills
- Willingness to continuously learn new skills and systems
- Motivated self-starter and team player who can work independently and collaborate with others
- Strong project management skills with ability to work on multiple deliverables concurrently
- Full-time Employee
- Boston, MA; note this is a not a remote position
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Research shows that women and other minority groups tend to apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply for positions even if they do not necessarily check every box outlined in the job description.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].