Polen Capital is seeking a Purpose & Engagement Associate to work with the Head of Purpose & Engagement to deliver exceptional results. This role requires a self-starter with strong project management skills and a passion for internal marketing, communications, firm culture, and employee engagement. The successful candidate is curious, creative, deadline-driven, organized, and able to multitask. The Purpose & Engagement Associate will focus on elevating the Polen Capital brand in innovative ways while creating a consistent, positive experience for employees across the globe. The position is based in our Boca Raton, FL headquarters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Head of Purpose & Engagement to develop and ensure successful culture-building and employee engagement strategies
- Drive enhanced employee experience and strategy for evolving culture; utilize various channels to communicate objectives to employees
- Manage and expand firm-branded merchandise, including the Polen Company Store and other promotional needs
- Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to create and drive employee engagement programs & activities
- Organize and execute internal events including creating buzz and ensuring flawless execution including firmwide meetings, holiday parties, annual golf tournament, and more
- Elevate firm’s philanthropy strategy, volunteer programs, and employee involvement
- Leverage traditional and digital marketing to drive employee engagement; develop and monitor feedback mechanisms to measure impact; collect employee feedback through a variety of channels
- Establish brand collateral for internal branding, social template concepts, newsletters, and related materials
- Provide graphic design support for production including emails, display banners, and internal campaigns
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Marketing on programming design and rollouts
- Participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience; focus on internal engagement, marketing, or branding/communication preferred
- Graphic design, social media management, print collateral, and video creation skills preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office; Smartsheet and SharePoint preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong client service orientation
- Track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for philanthropy and/or event planning
- Ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, and improvement
- Full-time Employee
- Boca Raton, FL
- <10% travel expected
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Research shows that women and other minority groups tend to apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply for positions even if they do not necessarily check every box outlined in the job description.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].