We are currently seeking to recruit a Research Analyst to join Polen Capital’s Emerging Markets Growth Team in our London, UK office. This recently formed team manages concentrated equity portfolios focused exclusively on owning high quality growth companies characterized by strong and sustainable revenue and cash flow growth, robust margins and cash flow returns, and other markers of operational efficiency. Located in London, this Analyst will conduct research on public companies in emerging markets working in collaboration with a passionate team of seasoned investment professionals that place heavy emphasis on having a disciplined and repeatable investment process.
- 3-10 years of experience doing deep fundamental research on public or private companies, preferably in emerging markets
- Demonstrated interest in and passion for investing in equity markets
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working in a collaborative, team- based environment where being challenged and challenging others to make the best possible decisions is required
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to think independently and openly with an intrinsic motivation to learn and grow
- Ability to clearly articulate an investment thesis for both potential purchases and sales of portfolio companies
- Consummate team player who finds common ground and can build strong partnerships and effectively influence others
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Full-time Employee
- Location – London, UK
- UK Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Polen Capital offers competitive benefits including medical insurance and individual training budgets
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.