We believe cognitive diversity is important to the structure of our Small Company Growth Team and critical for the team to have unique viewpoints. The team has 30% female representation. Each team member was selected based on many skills but also their life experiences.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Equity Research Analyst to join Polen Capital’s Small Company Team in our Boston, MA office. This 7-person team was formed three years ago and manages concentrated equity portfolios focused exclusively on owning high-quality growth companies characterized by strong and sustainable revenue and cash flow growth, robust margins and cash flow returns, and other markers of operational efficiency. Located in Boston, this Analyst will conduct research on public companies across the globe working in collaboration with a passionate team of seasoned investment professionals that place heavy emphasis on having a disciplined and repeatable investment process.
- 3-10 years of experience doing business analysis on public or private companies
- Candidates must demonstrate interest in and passion for long-term investing in equity markets
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working in a highly collaborative, team-based environment where multiple people work together to analyze a single company. Having comfort with constructive conversations, being challenged and challenging others to make the best possible decisions is required
- Candidates must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and cognitive flexibility with a deep desire to continuously learn and grow
- Candidates with deep business-analysis experience from alternative industries such as management consulting, investment banking, corporate FP&A, corporate development, corporate strategy, or investor relations are encouraged to apply
- Full-time Employee
- Boston, MA
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
How to Apply
At Polen Capital, we care deeply about the human experiences that usually do not make their way onto a resume. In addition to submitting your resume, please respond to each of these prompts in 250 words or less:
Prompt #1: Share your personal story
Prompt #2: What have you done or what are you doing that makes you a good candidate to join our team at Polen Capital?
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and writing prompts to firstname.lastname@example.org.