We are seeking an RFP Specialist based in either our Boston, Massachusetts office or our Boca Raton, Florida office. This position requires effective time-management, organization, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be adept at taking direction when appropriate, with the ability to work independently and coordinate efforts from multiple parties with strict deadlines.
Core responsibilities of this position include preparing responses to RFPs, RFIs and questionnaires for clients and prospective clients, as well as populating client, advisor, consultant databases and marketing deliverables with statistical, financial and non-financial information, along with updating consultant and third-party databases. The role works to represent Polen Capital and its investment capabilities to current/future clients and prospects while maximizing Polen Capital’s reach within consultant databases.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. This position offers the unique opportunity to be exposed to a broad range of equity strategies as part of the centralized marketing group, interacting with various internal teams to ensure materials are clearly and effectively communicating the Firm’s principles.
- Complete high-quality RFPs and RFIs that successfully move the firm to the next stage of the client’s selection process
- Prepare accurate DDQs and other ad hoc deliverables related to client, advisor, consultant and platform research requests
- Create and/or update data and content in external databases (e.g., eVestment, Morningstar, proprietary consultant databases)
- Organize and understand statistical data to complete questionnaire and database submissions
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Firm culture, capabilities, investment philosophy and processes
- Serve as a liaison with internal teams to ensure responses capture the most current information
- Serve as peer reviewer for other team members
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in asset management or financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and demonstrated ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to leverage technology and develop efficient processes and workflows
- Solid understanding of equity strategies a plus
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of RFP databases (e.g., Qvidian) helpful, but not necessary
Location – Boston, MA or Boca Raton, FL
U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)
Polen Capital offers competitive benefits including employer-funded Health Savings Accounts, 12-weeks paid parental leave, 401k profit sharing, onsite fitness and wellness, and individual learning budgets
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.