The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the planning and expansion of our digital marketing strategy. This will involve leveraging data and technology to connect with customers across the client journey — from brand awareness and engagement to lead generation, retention, and analytics. The ideal candidate has hands-on digital marketing and leadership experience, experience in the investment management industry, an unwavering commitment to service excellence, and experience in an enterprise setting driving growth through digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position requires a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop strategic framework for the firm’s enhanced digital marketing strategy
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and strategic messaging throughout the client journey
- Demonstrate deep understanding of target audience segments and ensure consistent messaging
- Integrate digital resources to enhance marketing campaigns including email marketing, social media marketing, visual (video) marketing, SEO and SMO
- Provide expertise on digital marketing best practices, testing and optimization; drive results in planning and managing end-to-end campaigns
- Ensure excellence by staying current with digital innovation and trends to deliver high-quality client experiences; recommend process improvements to enhance team competencies
- Work with business partners to develop necessary reporting mechanisms and data integrations needed to support digital marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant area
- 10+ years of broad marketing experience and digital marketing expertise. Prior experience in financial services and/or investment management strongly preferred.
- Mastery of all relevant digital marketing best practices
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data-based insights
- Strong analytics and business acumen leveraging results to make recommendations for future actions
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Full-time Employee
- Boca Raton, FL or Boston, MA
- Less than 5% travel required
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].