The ServiceNow Engineer will be responsible for implementing, enhancing, optimizing, troubleshooting, and administering Polen’s usage of ServiceNow. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Data & Applications and manage new development, enhancements to current infrastructure, and day-to-day system maintenance. Collaboration and communication skills across the firm are paramount. The ServiceNow Engineer understands Polen’s business and can upskill employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead design and implementation of ServiceNow applications
- Provide technical insight in designing and supporting ServiceNow while aligning to service management best practices
- Configure and customize ServiceNow system including workflows, lists, and dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications
- Create, maintain, and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Customer Service Management, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, and Foundational Configurations
- Create, maintain, and enhance existing and future connections between ServiceNow and other systems
- Develop and enhance system configuration documentation of the ServiceNow platform
- Provide level 2 & 3 technical support of the ServiceNow platform
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes
- Represent Polen Capital with integrity and model Firm values and professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years professional experience supporting implementation and administration of ServiceNow tools; subject matter expertise in ServiceNow applications and customizations
- Experience with investment management knowledge domains preferred
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and simultaneously support various stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full-time Employee
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida or Boston, MA (IL, GA, MI, CT, CA Remote Considered)
- >15% travel expected
- U.S. Permanent Work Authorization (required)
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- Polen Capital is a ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment), offers competitive health benefits, annual individual training budgets, and 12-week paid parental leave
Instructions for Submitting Applications
Research shows that women and other minority groups tend to apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ community to apply for positions even if they do not necessarily check every box outlined in the job description.
Polen Capital is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all team members based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offers of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of completing a full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining a medical or religious exemption.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].