“Our mission is to preserve and grow client assets to protect their present and enable their future.”
- Joined Polen Capital: 2012
- Education: B.A. in Environmental Science from University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Primary Responsibility: Is a member of the Operations & Trading team and is responsible for all aspects of trading.
- Designations: Board member of the Security Traders Association of Florida
- Special Interests: Traveling, golf, surfing, and any activity involving the ocean
Mr. Finn joined Polen Capital in 2012. Prior to joining Polen Capital, Mr. Finn served over eight years as Vice President of Trading at Hansberger Global Investors. There he was responsible for trading in both developed and emerging markets for Institutional accounts. Mr. Finn began his industry career in 2001 as an Assistant Trader with Mackenzie Investment Management Inc., manager and distributor of the Ivy Funds. He earned a B.A. degree from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
Explore all profiles →