Make-A-Wish Polen Capital Golf Tournament
Polen Capital has partnered with the Make-A-Wish® foundation. We are humbled to support children at an age far too young to have to face the challenges of illness. Fulfilling a “wish” for a child battling illness can make a meaningful difference in their lives. It is our great pleasure to have fulfilled 181 wishes and raised impactful assets through our annual Make-A-Wish® Polen Capital Golf Tournament. We look forward to our continued partnership.
About the Tournament
The 8th Annual Make-A-Wish Polen Capital Golf Tournament is proudly supported by IM Global Partner. 100% of proceeds benefits Make-A-Wish Southern Florida.
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Boca Raton Resort and Club
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL
Check back soon for details!
We are working with The Boca Raton Resort & Club and will post information on rooms and rates as it becomes available. Check back soon for details on reservations.
Check back soon for details!
A variety of corporate sponsorship levels and packages will be made available. Check back soon for a chance to support the event.
Wishes Come True
Thanks to Polen Captial’s fundraising efforts below is a highlight of the life-changing wishes that came true due to the support of the 7th Annual Make-A-Wish Polen Capital Golf Tournament!
- Jordan, age 14, Cystic Fibrosis, Wish to Meet Derek Jeter
- Diego, age 12, Cerebral Palsy, Wish to Go to Disney World
- Douglas, age 17, Disease of the Circulatory System, Wish to meet Agents of Shield
- Joshua, age 18, Chron’s Disease, Wish to Have a Boat
- Preston, age 6, Brain & Spinal Tumor, Wish to Go to Disney World
- Renaissance, age 12, Congenital Heart Defect, Wish to Meet Simone Biles
- Natalia, age 15, Brain Tumor, Wish to Go to Hawaii
- Isaiah, age 12, Di George Syndrome, Wish to Meet the New York Giants
- Wafa, age 18, Crohn’s Disease, Wish to Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
- Courtney, age 9, Sickle Cell Disease, Wish to Meet Odell Beckham
- Kira, age 3, Neuroblastoma, Wish to Go to Disney World
- Langley, age 14, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Wish to Go on an Alaskan Cruise
- Vivian, age 10, Blood Disorder, Wish to Go on an Alaskan Cruise
- Auntoni, age 15, Brain Tumor, Wish to Go to Hawaii
- Maura, age 18, Osteosarcoma, Wish to Go to Hawaii
- Denisha, age 14, Lupus, Wish to Go on a Shopping Spree
- Dante, age 5, Brain Injury, Wish to Go on a Disney Cruise
- Isabella, age 14, Heart Disease, Wish to Go to Paris
- Janelle, age 9, Osteosarcoma, Wish to Go to Disney World
- Hayden, age 10, Cystic Fibrosis, Wish to Go on a Disney Cruise
- Dylan, age 13, Immunodeficiency Disorder, Wish to Go on a Shopping Spree
- Abdiesel, age 16, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Wish to Have an iMac Computer
- Stephanie, age 3, Cerebral Palsy, Wish to Go to Disney World
- John, age 11, Crohn’s Disease, Wish to Go to Paris
- Devin, age 14, Traumatic Brain Injury, Wish to Go on a Disney Cruise