Make-A-Wish® Polen Capital Golf Tournament wins top honor at 2022 Mutual Fund Industry & ETF Awards
Culture of Results
We’re passionate about making a meaningful difference in the lives of investors entrusting us with their financial well-being. Our culture of results is engrained in the fabric of who we are, our investment approach, and how we run our business. It is a culture rooted in quality. Just like our philosophy of investing in only the best companies worldwide, we are also dedicated to supporting and empowering our people and our community.
We have created a results-only work environment (ROWE) that fosters continuous improvement, learning and a growth mindset. We are extremely proud of ROWE’s influence on the talent we are able to attract and its positive effects on outcomes for our clients and the communities we serve. From offering an innovative work environment to investing in continuing education of each employee, Polen Capital is committed to doing the right thing in the right way for our clients, our community and our team.
Polen Capital is guided by three core values, representing our commitment to our clients and employees, creating an empowering culture, and maintaining a productive and nurturing professional environment.
- Do the right thing: Our clients are the reason we are in business. We make every decision with the best interests of our clients, employees, and external partners in mind.
- Do more than expected: Excellence, not perfection, is the base; unexpected service and performance is the goal. Going a step further sets us apart from the competition.
- Respect the individual: We build trust with both clients and colleagues by acting with integrity and respect. We seek diversity of thought and encourage inclusion through collaboration, recognizing that world-class results are achieved together.
Our culture has helped Polen Capital to be named among the best places to work by Pensions & Investments each of the last six years.
—Rachel Trock, Chief People Officer
Culture of Inclusivity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion focuses on driving representation for people of underrepresented backgrounds within the asset management industry, expanding our ability to go beyond for those we serve.
Polen Pillars of Diversity & Inclusion
Diverse perspectives create exceptional results. We strive to build and develop a well-rounded team of exceptional individuals to lend their experiences for productive insights.
Data as of 6/30/2022. Diversity is defined by women, ethnic minorities, veterans, or members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Empower All Voices—Increase representation and leadership for people of underrepresented backgrounds in our workforce.
Through employee resource groups and other company-wide initiatives, we seek to build a culture of belonging to ensure that all individuals can be seen, heard and celebrated.
Employee Resource Groups
- Foster awareness of diversity and inclusion
- Serve as resource for workplace success and engagement
- Build representation for multicultural groups and their allies
- Attract and retain top female talent
- Support skill-building, mutual collaboration
- Work with leadership to build an environment for women to thrive
- Create opportunities for LGBTQ+ employees and allies
- Celebrate diverse identities and experiences
- Cultivate a collaborative, equitable, and inclusive environment
Enhance Our Workplace—Foster a culture of belonging, allyship and inclusion.
Our collaboration with organizations and companies that promote diversity helps our efforts to support and strengthen our communities.
Works to foster career advancement and increased leadership presence of underrepresented talent in the financial services industry.
Focuses on uniting individuals across the financial services industry to drive LGBTQ+ inclusion and equality.
Provides military service members, veterans and spouses with academic scholarships, leadership development opportunities and community.
Engage our Community—Support our local community through volunteerism, charitable contribution and skills development.
We are constantly working to extend our reach and impact, both as an investor and as an organization to help empower current and future generations.
Committed to Brighter Futures
Polen Capital partners with the Diversity Project North America—an organization focused on diverse best practices in the asset management industry in an effort to ensure long-term business sustainability.
The Polen Capital Charitable Diversity Fund was established as a donor advised fund, directing contributions to advance our goals to diversity and inclusivity.
Expand our Reach—Tying diversity and inclusion to sustainability.
We’re a team of experienced investment industry professionals who share an unwavering commitment to our clients, investors, community and each other.
Working for real people and helping them to achieve their hopes, dreams and financial goals is what motivates us to give our absolute best day in and day out.
We are committed as a team of individuals to pursuing the betterment of communities and the environment in which we work and live.